Draycote Technology Limited
Draycote Technology provides innovative PCB manufacturing technologies and solutions to a wide range of clients operating within the electronics Industry.
External Sales Position
The role as an external salesperson, you will be responsible for a territory of customers and will grow sales, provide proactive customer service, and maintain sales standards. Your duties will include:
- Managing existing accounts externally
- Working from office and remotely, travelling throughout the UK
- Maintaining regular contact with an established customer base with an emphasis on developing long-term relationships
- Identifying business opportunities with new and existing customers
- General account housekeeping, ensuring all customer information is up to date.
- Maintaining a high-level response rate
- Managing customer orders, forecasts, and contracts
- Business Development, seeking new customers and manufacturing contracts.
- Working hours Monday to Thursday, 8am to 5pm, Friday 8am – 12:30pm
- Competitive salary, dependent on experience
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Company pension
- Company performance-based incentives
- Company car, Laptop, mobile phone
We are looking for a results-driven, motivated salesperson to take ownership and pride in the role, and you will have the following:
- Proven sales experience or you will have experience in PCB, manufacture, assembly, or design in a different role and are looking for a new challenge ·
- Experience within the electronics industry
- Excellent telephone manner, and communication skills to engage both customers and colleagues.
- Excellent time management skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Willingness to learn and develop.
Permanent, Full-time Salary: £ per year
How to Apply
Please attached your CV and apply to Ian Henderson email@example.com