Fully populated PCBs can be reworked at our in-house repair facility under IPC J-STD-001
With the aid of our optical enhancement equipment, we can work with parts which are almost invisible to the naked eye.
- ICs and BGAs can be removed from PCBs and replaced
- Valuable ICs and BGAs can be removed from PCBs and cleaned up for use on new boards
- PCB tracks can be repaired.
- Discrete components down to 0201 can be removed and replaced
- X-ray analysis of boards can be undertaken
It is often the case that re-work of expensive boards is more cost effective than replacement.