Other services include cable assemblies, potting and conformal coating.
- Component size from 0201 – large BGA & QFP placement
- Automated Screen Printing
- Manual surface mount & PTH assembly for prototypes
- Fully automated surface mount and through hole PCB assembly
- High accuracy BGA placement
- Full in-house test capability
- Functionality testing
- Wiring and looming manufacture
- Enclosure assembly
- Total procurement and kitting service
- Rework & repair
We move fast. All we need in order to price up a normal assembly job are the Gerber files for the PCB and the Bill of Materials (list of components), plus any build instructions. We can usually provide you with a quotation within 24 hours of receiving these. And if you decide to go ahead, our flexible scheduling allows us to start building your job as soon as the parts arrive, so you receive the best possible service.
You can email the relevant details to us at the address below, or give us a call to discuss it first if you prefer.